The Old Stable @ Crockerton House
2011 saw the beginning of a new era for the old stable at Crockerton House, as a luxury self catering holiday cottage for two. Beautifully converted and secluded in a lovely rural location with wonderful views of the Wylye Valley, The Old Stable is a perfect hideaway for couples looking to leave behind the stress of their daily lives and unwind in peaceful and luxurious surroundings.
- Sympathetically converted 19th century stable with all the modern comforts
- Original features including roof beams, barn doors, brickwork and weathervane
- Detached and set in secluded rural surroundings well away from the main house
- Situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty with wonderful views of orchard, woodland and meadows leading down to the River Wylye
- Convenient for country pubs, restaurants and shops
- Only 4 miles from Longleat House and Safari Park (£11 to £16.50 discount on day and two-day tickets)
- Also near Bath, Salisbury, Stonehenge, Stourhead, Shaftesbury and Wells
- 3 to 7 nights from £199 to £569
We are now being featured on Historic UK's selection of Romantic Cottages
"The property is huge, beautifully decorated, immaculately clean and with a cosy home from home feel. I didn't want to leave. Very well equipped with everything you could possibly need and very friendly and helpful hosts. I would recommend this wonderful accommodation in beautiful countryside and can't wait to come back"
"The Old Stable is a beautiful place to stay ideal for a small family with it's two bedrooms. It is beautifully decorated throughout and spotlessly clean"